Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Transitions

*Post originated on August 26th - Updated and Posted on January 1, 2013

The past seven days of my life feel like a blip on the radar...Life has been absolutely crazy and I am exhausted...but completely in love with my new normal.  EVERYTHING that I have been thinking about, planning for, and working towards this past summer came to be over the past seven days.  I 'moved' away from Nash County for the first time in ten years (did I mention I am typing this post from my house in Nashville...Nashville has my custody for the weekends.)  Now for those of you who know me, that first time I tried to leave home, I just was not ready.  This time, I am more ready than I ever thought I could be.  Funny how much better God's timing is for us than our own.

*Update - January 1,2013.

This edit will not be one of beauty...Because as I started reading over the few posts I have here...I was heartbroken that I hadn't actually sat down and blogged about my grandmother's death in September...That will be coming soon...more so therapy for me than anything else.

I got married October 20th, 2012...again...another post for another day with pictures to come - soon!

2012 was summed up by my sweet grandfather like this, "This past year was a bad year, and a good one".  My granddaddy is a man of few words, but very wise. Our family faced many changes this year...each which I feel deserves it's own post...so I will stop here for now and fill my faithful few readers in very soon.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment